Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chapter 6

 A Revelation of Love


These past weeks have been so great!



Lizzie and I have made it a point to hang out every week and do something.










Whether it be a movie, ball game, stroll on the beach or just watching some sappy movie on TV. I don’t care what it is as long as it’s with her. '










'My love for her grows continuously. I want to tell her how I feel. I only hope she feels the same way for me. I think I will tell her tonight. It’s got to be a super special night. I’ll tell her to dress up for a romantic night on the town. I’ll make reservations at that new restaurant in town, Lantern’s Light. It’s a nice romantic place. I am sure she’ll love it. Then we can take a walk by the river and watch the sunrise.' 



Meanwhile, Wes helps his dad at home with some of the harvesting of vegetables.












 He also has been working hard at teaching little Levi to walk and talk. Levi loves his big brother to pieces.


















Gretchen on the other hand has been watching Wes and Liz about town. She sees that they are growing closer. An evil smirk can be seen upon her face.












Wes is seen preparing for his big night. He calls Lizzie and tells her his plans. He then starts to get ready himself.











'Wow, I am so nervous. I can’t believe how knotty my stomach is. I am sure tonight is going to be a wonderful night. I love Lizzie so much, ever since that day at the Community Center she is always on my mind.'







With those thoughts in mind he heads out the door to pick Lizzie up at her house. She rushes out to greet him. He is stunned by how beautiful she is in her dress.








“Lizzie, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” giving her a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.









“Wesley, you are quite handsome tonight as well. I am looking forward to dinner. I am starving.” Wes gives her his arm and leads her to his car.



He drives to the restaurant and opens the door for her. They get a small table in the back. Wes pulls the chair out for her and then sets in his own.



“Lizzie, we have known each other since grade school days. Do you remember the hug you gave me that day at the Center?”







“Of course I do Wes. You saved my life. You were my hero. My knight in shining armor.” She said while gazing into his eyes. I took a deep breath and continued, “We became the best of friends, didn’t we?” “Yes, Wes we did. What is this all about?” she asked with a grin.







 'Gosh, my stomach was in such knots. I hope I can say what I need to say without sounding foolish.' “Liz, what I am trying to say is I love you. I can’t imagine my life without you. I would be honored if you’d consider seeing me exclusively.”


'Sheesh did my voice sound as shaky as it felt. I hope not.'







 Liz smiled that sweet smile of hers, “Why Wesley. Are you asking me out, on a “real” date?”







 I took her hands in mine and looked straight in her eyes, “If you’ll have me.” She squeezed my hands, looked me right in the eye and said, “As you wish.” I was still so nervous, “Is that a yes?” I asked her.







“Yes, Wesley of course, since the day you stood up for me, I have loved you. “ I kissed her our first “real” kiss and with that she said, “Now if you don’t mind, can we eat? I am starving.”



 We laughed and ordered our food, and ate heartily.






 Afterwards, I drove her to SimHenge and we sat and watched the sun rise.









She looked so beautiful in the morning light. I embraced her and kissed her. 












They began the morning in each other’s arms. Wesley drove her home and kissed her.








 And then drove himself home, where Gretchen was waiting for him.



“And just where have you been all night long?” she asked him with a sneer on her face. 






Nothing was going to spoil my mood. I tried to move passed her, but she blocked my path to the door.







 “I asked you a question, you insolent whelp!” She yelled through clenched teeth.







 “Move it you old hag! Or I will move you myself!” I said defiantly. “It’s none of your business where I was or who I was with.”



“You were with THAT girl again, weren’t you? She is nothing but trouble. You would be wise to keep her out of your life,” she said smugly.







 “I don’t ever want to hear you talk about her again, do you hear me? I will make you regret the day you came into our lives.” I said, pointing at her. And with that I went to my room.












Gretchen does not take kindly to spoiled brats speaking to her in such a way. She can be seen watching Wes walk away and an evil sneer spreads across her face.


No comments:

Post a Comment