Sunday, June 19, 2011

Together, Forever

A few weeks after the engagement, they planned their Bachelor/Bachelorette parties.



Han's was kinda boring, I don't know if it's because it was held at a bar instead, but no dancing girls. :P

Leia's was better. I held it at home. So there was plenty to do. Dancing, Foosball, Darts....and then then dancers showed up. *bahahahah*



Apparently the party needed some "lifeguarding".





Han showed up, which is fine I guess.




Nessa flirting with one of the dancers.




D'awwww.




Wedding Bells

And I too love the fact that guests will sit in their seats. What bothers me is they all, "ooh and Ahh" all at the same time.    That was obnoxious.













Cutting the cake. I told them both to go, so at least they would be in the same area.




At least it looks good..like Red Velvet. Yum!




Not sure these are "Welcome to the family" flowers.  ??? I mean really?! Flirting at his own wedding? She has some gall.




Good man, he rejected her.




Honeymoon in Egypt, picture spam....in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, .....












Silly daredevil...






"Awwww, my ring is beautiful! Can't believe I'm married." Yadda yadda.




Not a bug fan...

No comments:

Post a Comment