Sunday, June 19, 2011

Go Away Grimmy!

The Founder's Die

I think it's really lame that the relationship between family can go down so much. You know? I don't talk to my mom everyday, but I am still her daughter.

That being said: I get the "Aragorn will not last forever...go see him before he dies."

So, I send Elrond over to his house. Ring the callbox, (because Aragorn is some big-time actor) I get this response, "Sorry, we don't know you. Please leave."

Really?! You were just at my house a few weeks ago....

Needless to say, Aragorn died before Elrond could say goodbye. He had to watch it through the window from the street. How sad is that?










So, now I've got 3 gravestones in my inventory. Thinking I should gt on a family Cemetary about now.



Did you know teens can be sent to "the corner"? Kids..okay I can see it. Teens...kinda lame, but whatever.



So, Leia grumbled and made the mocking voice the whole time she was there.




Leia has met the man of her dreams...unfortunately he is a bit too old for her. 






So, she does what any other love struck teen would do....sculpt his image out of ice? /shrugs



Pillow Fights?



It isn't his Birthday? Oh, silly girl. 




At least he can help her with homework.




/sigh. Anything to be near him.   


Happy Birthday, Luke and Leia!! (cake this time) 






Side note: Don't invite Eowyn to your parties, she's a wonderful Aunt, but she played her dang drums for 4 hours afterwards!  ???


YA = man of Dreams!








Stakeout (?)

Yeah, his Ninja Skills are FAIL!



He's bold, I'll give him that. Sniffing around in mailboxes, in broad daylight, with the owner's right over the fence.  :afro:

No comments:

Post a Comment